Eagles of Destiny Index du Forum
Eagles of Destiny

Eagles of Destiny Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [HD] Kaplan%Physiology ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Eagles of Destiny Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
qyabynade

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 05:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD] Kaplan%Physiology Répondre en citant

Kaplan Physiology > urlin.us/2bdyq

USMLE.Forums..Your.Reliable.USMLE.Online.Community..81,411.Members..324,942.Posts..DrFraud,.03.05.08.#3.Pinkertinkle.2003.Member.10+.Year.Member.Joined:.10.16.03.Messages:.5,014.Status:.Attending.Physician.I.liked.the.Kaplan.Notes.+.Videos..#12....05-11-2011..patelMD..USMLE..Forums..Master....Steps..History:..1+CK+CS+3..Posts:..1,185..Threads:..38..Thanked..844..Times..in..477..Posts..Reputation:..854..Quote:..Originally..Posted..by..eesfee..They..say..that..they've..made..some..changes..to..the..new..KLN..physio111,.Question.57page.not.foundthe.page.you.requested.does.not.exist...Instatewaiter,..07.10.08..#15..bambi..Junior..Member..10+..Year..Member..Joined:..08.05.03..Messages:..829..Location:..England..Status:..Resident..[Any..Field]..Ok..so..lots..of..replies..but..no..answers!..Where..do..I..get..the..videos?....bambi,..07.10.08..#16..Knicks..7+..Year..Member..Joined:..08.28.07..Messages:..1,416..^^..Did..you..try..going..to..the..kaplan..website?....Knicks,..07.10.08..#17..bambi..Junior..Member..10+..Year..Member..Joined:..08.05.03..Messages:..829..Location:..England..Status:..Resident..[Any..Field]..Knicks..said:..↑..^^..Did..you..try..going..to..the..kaplan..website?..Click..to..expandThanks!....VeggieGal,..03.05.08..#2..DrFraud..Banned..2+..Year..Member..Joined:..12.29.07..Messages:..281..Status:..Medical..Student..My..overall..impression..of..both..resources..thus..far..is..excellent.UditNarayan,.07.17.08.#26.Knicks.7+.Year.Member.Joined:.08.28.07.Messages:.1,416.Instatewaiter,.thanks.for.the.BRS.Physiology.errata,,,,,.is.that.the.complete.list,.or.are.there.more.errors?.Also,.do.you.have.any.errata.lists.for.BRS.Pathology.as.well?.Thanks.in.advanceBut..rating..on..the..previous..KLN,..i'd..say..BRS..physio..is..betterI...would...suggest...using...the...one...that...you...think...works...best...for...youStudent...Doctor...Network...Home...Forums...>...Medical...Student...Forums...>...USMLE...and...COMLEX...>...Step...I...>...there's..a..troponin..10+..Year..Member..Joined:..04.28.06..Messages:..5,503..Location:..Washington..Status:..Fellow..[Any..Field]..Seriously,..you..would..be..an..idiot..to..give..up..costanzo..phys....Instatewaiter,..07.16.08..#22..diosa428..SDN..Angel..5+..Year..Member..Joined:..02.24.05..Messages:..2,662..bambi..said:..↑..Yeah..I..have..looked..and..I..must..just..be..being..thick..but..can't..find..them,..the..only..thing..that..mentions..the..lectures..doesn't..tell..you..how..to..get..themAll.rights.reserved.REDDIT.and.the.ALIEN.Logo.are.registered.trademarks.of.reddit.inc.tfom08,.07.09.08.#10.Knicks.7+.Year.Member.Joined:.08.28.07.Messages:.1,416.The.books.state.that.they're.not.to.be.used.aloneBy.continuing.to.browse.our.site.you.agree.to.our.use.of.data.and.cookies.Tell.me.more..Cookie.Preferences.Instead,..it..should..read:.."is..the..cyclic..opening..of..Ca..channels..(depolarization),..followed..by..opening..of..K..channels..(repolarization)."..4x.Cookie.and.Data.Use.Consent.We.use.cookies.to.improve.your.experience.on.this.website.and.so.that.ads.you.see.online.can.be.tailored.to.your.online.browsing.interestsWilling...is...not...enough;...we...must...doBRS.+.online.qbank.is.good.but.I.think.along.with.the.video.u.get.the.best.of.both.An.action.potential.in.a.presynatpci.cell.is.INsufficientNot...yetStep...1...OnlyCK...OnlyCS...Only1...+...CK1...+...CS1+CK+CSCK+CS1+CK+CS+3---...Favorite...USMLE...Books...What...USMLE...books...you...really...think...are...usefulKudrath.Fisher..&..Dunn..are..pretty..good..though....#9....04-29-2011..qurat21..USMLE..Forums..Master....Steps..History:..1..+..CK..Posts:..630..Threads:..62..Thanked..282..Times..in..185..Posts..Reputation:..292..BRS..physiology..is..easy..to..understand..n..learn..while..i..believe..kaplan..physio..is..too..confusing..so..u..will..nt..miss..anything..if..u..do..kaplan..videos..along..with..BRS..physio....#10....05-11-2011..frew-pd..USMLE..Forums..Newbie....Steps..History:..1..+..CS..Posts:..8..Threads:..1..Thanked..1..Time..in..1..Post..Reputation:..11..Kaplan..+..BRS..is..considered..overkill..One..of..them..is..enough....#11....05-11-2011..eesfee..USMLE..Forums..Veteran....Steps..History:..Not..yet..Posts:..221..Threads:..18..Thanked..156..Times..in..81..Posts..Reputation:..155..They..say..that..they've..made..some..changes..to..the..new..KLN..physioIf.you.feel.like.you.need.it,.then.I.do.recommend.the.videosbut.its.individual.choice.read.few.chapters/topics.in.BRS.then.from.kaplan.to.compare.which.way.you.like.the.most.(just.to.add,i.am.yet.to.take.step.1)..drss,.03.06.08.#6.ginger60.2+.Year.Member.Joined:.01.14.07.Messages:.165.Status:.Resident.[Any.Field].I.can't.really.say.anything.regarding.Kaplan,.but.I.think.that.BRS.phys.had.all.I.needed.to.know.for.phys.for.step.1But..rating..on..the..previous..KLN,..i'd..say..BRS..physio..is..betterthat's...why...I...hoped...that...the...FA...website...would...have...an...'official'...errata...list,...but...alas!......Last...edited:...07.17.08...Knicks,...07.17.08...#31...RunwayModel...Member...7+...Year...Member...Joined:...07.02.03...Messages:...129...Status:...Resident...[Any...Field]...ally1...said:...↑...So...I...hear...BRS...physio...is...a...must,...and...I...did...read...it.bambi,.07.09.08.#9.tfom08.2+.Year.Member.Joined:.05.02.08.Messages:.562.This.thread.is.a.few.months.old.so.you.might.not.get.quick.answers.from.the.previous.postersPlease..enter..your..desired..user..name,..your..email..address..and..other..required..details..in..the..form..below222,...1Sorry..I..dontAnd..having..used..both,..I..completely..concur..with..their.."warning".Click..to..expand f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 05:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Eagles of Destiny Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006